Welcome on the website Mestys-racice.cz
In the beginning of the 13th century Račice belonged to the influential Hrabišic family. Kojata, son of Hrabiš, bequeathed the villages Račice and Drnovice to his relatives Eufemia and Svotoňka in 1227. In 1285 Milota of Račice appears in historical records. The chronicler Petr Žitavský, author of the Zbraslavy chronicle, recorded an insurrection against John of Luxemburg, in which prince Mikuláš junior Opavský took part, but also Fridrich of Linava, owner of Račice kastle. The king of Bohemia had trouble conquering the kastle and even had to resort to calling miners to the place, who dug tunnels below the battlements for him. The Račice manor then passed into the hands of the lords of Lipá, later to sons of Čeněk of Pirkštejn and in the second half of the 14th century to lords of Šternberk. In 1335 the bishop Albert of Šternberk assigned the whole manor to Petr of Šternberk, the manor then consisted of the castle and village of Račice and the villages Drnovice, Pístovice, Sokolí, Ježkovice and Nosálovice. From Šternberks the ownership passed to the mighty house of Kravaře. Petr of Kravaře was a supporter of the Hussite movement, therefore Jan Železný the bishop of Olomouc sieged and conquered the castle in 1422. Many local Hussite noblemen were captured, but Jan Železný lost his trusted henchman Herbort of Fulštejn in the battle. In 1468 during the Hungarian wars, the Račice castle was occupied by the armies of Matthias Covinus.
In 1480 Kunka of Kravaře gave a share of her property to her husband Václav of Boskovice and later (before 1510) bequeathed the whole Račice manor to Ladislav of Boskovice and his son Kryštof. Thus Račice got in the hands of the knights of Boskovice, who kept it until 1568 when Zuzana Černohorská of Boskovice assigned the manor to Hanuš Haugvic of Biskupice. At the turn of the 16th century there was yet another new owner, Bernard Petřvaldsky of Biskupice. His son Hanuš rebuilt and renovated the Račice castle. Later the whole manor was confiscated from the Petřvaldsky family and sold to Karl Willinger of Schoensperk in 1623. In the following years the owners came and went rapidly. The manor was owner by Šimon Kratzer of Schoensperk, Horatio Forno and his son Karel František and since 1670 by the counts of Braida – Ronsecca et Cornigliano, who kept the
manor (except for a short insignaficant period of time when they didn´t) until 1801. In the first half of the 19th century Jan the free lord Mundi introduced sheep breeding to the estate (2200 aniamls), he sold the wool to weavers in Podomí and Pístovice. There was also a separate brewery in the manor. During the land refom of 1926 the land in the estate was divided. The courtyards in Ježkovice and Podomí were taken out from it and the owner kept the courtyards of Račice, Pístovice, Ruprechotov and the brick faktory in Račice. The last owner of the house was the house of factory owners from Vienna, the knights von Schoeller, who kept the castle until 1945.
In 1718 there were eighteen homesteads in Račice in 1750 courtyard, nine farmsteads owners and thirteen small farmers. A farmstead owner had to work on corvée three days a week with two horses, a small farmer rhree days a week without a horse. In 1394 the local priest Drslav is mentioned, in 1773 a locally, in 1859 the presbytery. School was built as soon as in 1773, originally in the castle and since 1847 in the willage. In 1885 it contained two classes, in 1907 three classes.
Important sights: The originally Renaissance castle (later rebuilt in the Empire style) from the 16th, century, the Baroque parish church of Annunciation to the Virgin Mary, the Baroque statue of St. Eustachus in front of the castle entrance, the Baaroque statue of St. Immaculatus from around 1800, the Baroque statues of St. Vendeline and St. Florian on the bridge, the Baroque stone crosses from 1774 and 1775 by the road to Ruprechtov and Pístovice.
Pístovice is first mentioned in 1375 as a part of the Račice manor, and it shared the fate of the larger willage from then on. In the first half of the 19th century there was a fabcic factory of Fantišek Holl in the village and later a wool laundry. By the end of that century two workshops produced nacre buttons, there were three quarries, a mill and a sawmill in the village. The school wal built in 1873 (before that time children attended the Račice school), expanding to contain two classes in 1910. In 1885 a readers´club was founded and named Přemysl.
Tvorba tohoto webu: www.servis-pc-vyskov.cz I Bc. David Viktorin 2014 - 2018
© PhDr. Dagmar Stryjová 2014 - 2020 - chráněno autorským právem